Nostalgia

Dumah

Nostalgia

Postby Dumah » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 pm

Guys, Nighthawk, Ronald, can't thank you guys enough for creating/being involved in this website. The flash movies were and still are amazing. WTFtrix I probably watched a 100 times. I could convert them to HTML 5 format for you guys, flash is going to be phased out soon I think.

I came to UO right before trammel was introduced(was about 10 or 11 years old), played on Lake Superior. Played regularly until right after AOS came out. I remember being in moonglow defense force, it was fun. I ran with Thelonius, Tinkabell, Shauna, iSsUes, Alakazam, few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Did everyone use ICQ back then? I still remember my number. So much time has passed guys, holy shit. I hope everyone is doing great. I used one of my UO names as my forum id(AKA Mike, Pocahontas). if anyone recognizes me or just wants to talk. please send me a message. I would love to have some nostalgic talks with you.

Nighthawk
Site Admin

Re: Nostalgia

Postby Nighthawk » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:20 am

Dumah wrote:Guys, Nighthawk, Ronald, can't thank you guys enough for creating/being involved in this website. The flash movies were and still are amazing. WTFtrix I probably watched a 100 times. I could convert them to HTML 5 format for you guys, flash is going to be phased out soon I think.

I came to UO right before trammel was introduced(was about 10 or 11 years old), played on Lake Superior. Played regularly until right after AOS came out. I remember being in moonglow defense force, it was fun. I ran with Thelonius, Tinkabell, Shauna, iSsUes, Alakazam, few others I can't remember off the top of my head.

Did everyone use ICQ back then? I still remember my number. So much time has passed guys, holy shit. I hope everyone is doing great. I used one of my UO names as my forum id(AKA Mike, Pocahontas). if anyone recognizes me or just wants to talk. please send me a message. I would love to have some nostalgic talks with you.

I'm ignorant of Flash and HTML 5, so if it needs to be done and you can do it... great! The goal is to keep the site alive as long as it's feasible.

Holy shit... ICQ... yes, I definitely used that. So many days I'd log in with 100 "HLEP" or whatever various messages with that "ut oh" sound going off like a machine gun.

Return to “General Discussion”